Drains.co Ltd is a long established drainage company specialising in new house drainage based in Drury.
Able to work independently you will be part of a two man team, excavating and laying house drains, installing domestic water tanks and wastewater systems.
- You will need to be an experienced Drainlayer preferably Certified or Registered
- A strong focus on producing quality work to a high standard of finish
- Preferably some experience laying house drainage
- Able to produce as-builts upon completion of work to a good standard
- A clean, full driver’s license
- Have at least a Class 2 heavy transport license
- Experience operating a digger would be useful, as would a wheels, tracks and rollers endorsement
- A strong focus on Health and Safety
You will be a Team Player with a strong set of core values, a good work ethic and a positive “can do” attitude.
Training and ongoing learning is expected and support will be considered for the right candidate.
All successful applicants will need to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screening test.
A competitive rate is available for the right person!
If this sounds like you, get in touch with Karen on 09 294 8109 or pop in to our office at the Corner of Great South Road & Quarry Road, Drury for an Application Form or email