Drains.co Ltd is a long established drainage company specialising in new house drainage based in Drury.
Able to work independently you will be part of a two man team, excavating and laying house drains, installing domestic water tanks and wastewater systems.
- You will need to be an experienced Drainlayer preferably Certified or Registered
- A strong focus on producing quality work to a high standard of finish
- Preferably some experience laying house drainage
- Able to produce as-builts upon completion of work to a good standard
- A clean, full driver’s license
- Have at least a Class 2 heavy transport license
- Experience operating a digger would be useful, as would a wheels, tracks and rollers endorsement
- A strong focus on Health and Safety
You will be a Team Player with a strong set of core values, a good work ethic and a positive “can do” attitude.
Training and ongoing learning is expected and support will be considered for the right candidate.
All successful applicants will need to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screening test.
A competitive rate is available for the right person!