drains.co has a fleet of vehicles that are modern and regularly updated to ensure a reliable and efficient service to clients.
The fleet comprises of a range of trucks from eight-wheel transporters set up as fully self-contained drainage units, to smaller vehicles suitable for confined areas where space is a challenge.
The company owns a 10-tonne truck for transporting bedding and fill, and removing surplus excavated material for tipping.
Our fleet of eight excavators ranges from 1.7 tonnes to 12 tonnes, allowing us to choose the most appropriate machine for the job at hand. We also have a bobcat to assist with speeding up back-filling and site clean-up where it is practical to use.
All our machines are regularly serviced and maintained to ensure that they are ready to go and in good condition when we need them.
Owning a range of vehicles benefits our customers because they can trust us to be there with the right machine for the job to ensure the work goes as quickly and smoothly as possible.
We can bring bedding or hard fill for bedding or soak pits to the site and take any spoil away.
If access around the site is challenging, we’ll supply our smaller machines, that are appropriate for the job.
- Supply of all materials including pipes, fittings, bedding material and hard fill. Materials are purchased in bulk allowing drains.co to offer extremely competitive prices
- TP 58 wastewater design
- Digging trenches and back-filling with our fleet of machines
- Installation of drains by experienced staff
- Liaison with the foundation contractor, plumber, electrician and inspectors
- Back-up and maintenance service for drainage problems occurring after installation
- Supply and installation of Oasis Clearwater treatment systems
- Septic tank supply and installation
- Supply and installation of both concrete and plastic water tanks
- Water pump installation